- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The clothes in here are just ok, I don't the price justifies the purchase.
Their clothes are cute and in style and all, but it's pretty expensive.
Some of their stuff is overpriced but they always have really cute stuff.
Great clothing. But the prices are ridiculous to say it isn't name brand.
I like this story and its products but feel it is too expensive. Sadly.
Great quality clothing and it's all really cute and lasts a long times.
Can't buy much at once cause it's so expensive. But very nice clothes
Their clothes are expensive, unique and mostly only for skinny people!
You can get a lot of really good deals here, but only on certain items.
They have a cheap section in the store but overall, they are expensive.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos