- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Shopped at this store few times but think its a little to pricey for my taste.
I looove urban outfitters but they definitely are pricey :) but still love em
Ive seen lots of cute things from here super trendy for sure and very unique
Urban Outfitters is quite overpriced for the quality of clothing they sell.
I love buying unique things from this store, but they are a little expensive.
I love everything in UB but they are so pricey. but sometimes its so worth it.
I love everything about this store but sometimes the prices just run too high
I love their clothes, and for the most part, the prices are pretty resonable.
Favorite store with a great quality of clothes for a not to expensive price.
I love Urban Outfitters, their stuff is really cute it just breaks the bank!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos