- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love urban outfitters so much. I love all of their clothes and everything they sell
Overpriced cheaply made hipster crap. try your local thrift and dollar store instead
I order a complete bed set from Urban Outfitters $400 ,Nice style but hella expensive
great clothing with cute clothes and good quality but a little bit on the pricey side
I refuse to shop there. I love the look of the clothing, but its way to expensive.
Urban outfitters is basically my dream closet, i just wish they weren't so pricey.
I love urban outfitters the only draw back is the price. I buy everything on sale
Love this store they have many great Knick knacks and clothes I absolutely love it
I love their products and the quality of them but I love their sales isle as well!
Always in keeping with the latest trends, decent quality but usually very pricey.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos