- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Expensive, but I absolutely love this store! They have tons of cool stuff to look at :)
Always find something that I love when I go shopping there! Either full price or on sale
Urban is my favorite store ever!! They have such unique pieces but it is quite pricey!
My favorite store!! Always has cute and high quality items that never go out of style.
Love this store. Very nice items with great quality and unique material. Favorite store
Awesome store for fashionable pieces and quirky products. I especially like the books.
Every time I'm in vegas i have to hit up urban outfitters ! awesome store cool clothes
I here there name a lot but havn't ever seen the store I here its costly to shop there.
I love Urban Outfitters! Can be a little pricey, but always so trendy and up to date!
Everything is just too expensive, but their accessories are the best, like their shades
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos