- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The store has some very cute things, but it's so expensive! I prefer to shop other places.
Yes they have cute clothes, but wayyyy too expensive. The prices are crazy, like get real.
Loveeeeeeee the items in Urban Outfitters, but the prices are a little too high for me.....
I love the cute and quirky items I can find here. Always something new. Prices are crazy.
I love urban outfitters. However it is so expensive that I don't shop there much anymore.
Great place to find quirky items and jewelry. I never really have luck finding clothing.
Can be expensive but it is worth it. I shop there a lot! really do love it! Good quality
Cute store! I often get my teens clothing from here as well as cute t-shirts for myself.
Love love love this store! I is a little pricey but they always have the latest trends.
I really like the clothes here but I wish they weren't as expensive! Its a splurge store.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos