- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Meh... Hipster clothing. Aka rusty dirty looking jewelry/clothes. Not a fan of this place.
Such a fun and quirky place. Love the styles A bit pricey but products are worth the price.
Such a fun hipster store, with different options of clothing and a range of prices! Love !
Super trendy i love my urban outfitters especially their home decor!!!! completely my style
The prices fall into a large range at urban outfitters. The clothes are trendy and so cute.
Best clothing store there is. Everything is so trendy. Only issue is that it’s overpriced.
The store has some very cute things, but it's so expensive! I prefer to shop other places.
I love their clothes but not their prices! Sometimes you can find really good deals though!
Super cute stuff! Not too cheap but their sale section can have some good deals going on :)
They have such amazing clothes! if i could afford it i probably wouldn't shop anywhere else
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos