- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
One of my favorite stores! They always have the latest hip gear from polaroids to decor. I love how they've now incorporated popular brands of streetwear such as adidas but with their own limited edition stocks. Urban outfitters is one of the best places for unique Christmas gifts
My current favorite brand!!! I found a lot of nice clothes in UO❤ has some really nice simple clothes I like! The quality of the clothes are fine, but has areas of improvement. i would recommend t it.
I would say that I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Outfitters. I love them because they always have really cool and unique items from clothing to home decor, but they are a really expensive place to shop. They do have good sales on occasion which is normally when I shop there.
I have a love hate relationship with this brand. On one hand they have really cute and funky stuff for your home and gorgeous apparel. On the other hand they’ve made some questionable decisions as to some t shirts they have decided to carry. I have some really gorgeous accessories I’ve gotten here.
I really love the brands and clothes sold here but the employees aren't good at all. Mostly teenagers who aren't nice or seem too cool to acknowledge you. But I love the clothes so I have to shop here. The sales are okay I mainly shop regular priced items, I wish they were more affordable though
One of my favorite places to shop! I love the vibe, the unique layout of the store and their variety of products! Their sale section is always full of fabulous finds and I also love their books... some super comical and some inspirational! A great place to sort of escape and shop.
I like urban outfitters and used to shop there all the time as a college student. It was the "it" place to shop. Some of my favorite clothes were from there. I recently went in to one and found some clothes I could wear and I would have bought a whole lot of other stuff but it was too pricey.
I absolutely love Urban Outfitters, I find the most random, hipster, glam, urban products there. If you want to buy someone a unique gift of good quality I recommend going to see what you find at the store. Always find something I love and the fashion is top of the line.
Urban outfitters has been my go to whenever i want to get something hip and trendy. I've been shopping here for years and its great to see they havent changed their style over the years. Although the prices are alittle high its def worth the buy. You can find the next hot trend coming here!
I love most of Urbans clothes. I always shop the sale rack when it’s an extra 30% or more off. I’ve had some great luck with incredible deals. Most items I buy are around $10. There regular price stuff is WAAAAAY to expensive. Not sure who can afford that but not me. Love their style.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos