- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love urban outfitters they have cute clothes plus the perfect items for decorating the house!
Love the clothes and little trinkets but a bit pricey even though it's jsut amazing<3 love it.
Love urban!! Super cute and trendy and they have a wide range from basics to super fun things!!
Urban outfitter always has the most perfect winter sweaters and socks. best casual clothing.
They totally have so many cute stuff that you just want to buy most of the stuff in the store
Best incorporation of home, style, and more in an online and in store basis! Worth the buys!
I love this store. Their clothes are good quality and you can almost always find a good deal.
Their clothes are so cute and fun. Although their stuff is sometimes basic, it is always fun.
I like the cool clothing items that this store has. It is very unique but VERY expensive!!!
Obsessed with their style. Their clothing is so different and original. I love their products
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos