- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
urban outfitters is a great place to shop. everything you need is there & they have great clothes.
I recently bought the exclusive urban outfitters cropped champion hoodie and I absolutely love it.
It's a pretty expensive store, but they carry some unique styles that you can not find else where.
Super expensive for no reason. I only shop in the sale section when there is bonus/extra $$$ off.
I always find super cool things here... can be a bit pricey but it's fun store to window shop in.
I personally feel that it is overpriced! It is not my style plus the high prices are horrifying!
My go to for everything from pajamas to going out outfits. Can be pricey but i find its worth it.
It's a very cute store. i have brought a few things from their. the prices are really overpriced
I love this store so much. Always have what is trending. Can always find something YOU WILL LOVE
I love their edgy products. Very cool stuff and a lot to choose from, but too expensive honestly.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos