- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
my favorite store- i can always find pieces to add to my closet! they always have good stuff on sale
I love the clothing and room decor at Urban Outfitters but it is all so overpriced and unaffordable.
The products are great but the prices are not. If it wasn't so pricey I would shop there more often
Expensive items but they are worth the price. I love the styles they have and great quality products.
Me encantan esta línea de ropa súper recomendada, el valor de cada pieza vale cada centavo me encanta
This is where every thing in my closet comes from everyone knows urban is my all time favorite store
Cutest clothes but very over priced. you may be able to find something affordable on the sale rack!
Reaallyy cute clothing! But these clothes are made for stick figures. I have a lil meat on my bones 🍖
Very cute little earthy store. Super cheap too..bought a Drug Rug (not what it sounds like) for $15!!
Trendy a bit pricey but great styles and finds you might not see elsewhere especially Tee shirts....
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos