- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters is a very nice store that sells very great things but this store is way to overpriced.
I have a very biased opinion of Urban. I've been with the company for 5+ years and absolutely love it.
Love this for all my outdoor clothing and jeans great prices and quality would definitely recommend it
Delivery is fast. Only shop sale items though as some of the prices are a bit high on certain clothes.
I don't really have anything to say except that Urban Outfitters is like my number one favorite store 😍
The clothing here can be extremely pricey and not worth the amount you pay for but they're still cute.
Love to go here for all the hipster items lol, very casual flowy items! Love but just alittle pricey
Love the clothes they have sometimes but there pretty pricey and there quality is not all that great
I love buying all my clothes here ! They have the best stuff and most of my stuff last a good while.
my favorite store- i can always find pieces to add to my closet! they always have good stuff on sale
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos