- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Its a store I would love to shop at if I had more money. Its had unique trends and has a british vibe.
Love this for all my outdoor clothing and jeans great prices and quality would definitely recommend it
Very over priced, but the clothes are well made and real cute. However I can only afford the sale items
Pricey but their clothes are amazing. When they have sales you can get something was $80 for like $10.
They have great items for everyone and different things. I can always find something when I shop here.
Urban Outfitters is a very nice store that sells very great things but this store is way to overpriced.
I have a very biased opinion of Urban. I've been with the company for 5+ years and absolutely love it.
I do love a lot of the clothing here and the kitschy stuff. Not so much the political or smutty items.
Delivery is fast. Only shop sale items though as some of the prices are a bit high on certain clothes.
Urban Outfitters is a little pricey for me, but it's pretty good quality and has a lot of cute clothes!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos