- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Love their clothes/accessories but wish they were a little cheaper. They usually have good sales though!
Super cute stuff but some things are really overpriced. I like to look to them for fashion ideas though.
What a joke! This place is so incredibly over priced it makes me sick!! I cannot buy anything from here.
They used to have a store on my college campus, but it sadly shut down. I fell in love with the brand!!!
I like the vibe of the store when you walk in. They have very interesting stuff, but way too expensive.
I love love love this store even though some of the things are kind of pricey i still love shopping there
I feel like the items might be overpriced. It's a great shop if you have a hipster or edgy style, though!
Their style is awesome. I just wish their sizing was more accurate and the prices were more reasonable.
I love their concept, although they are a bit on higher price range for as simple as their products are.
AWESOME store! Everything is very affordable and there is always a variety of everything in every color!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos