- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Super cute original cloths but way too pricey :( can’t shop there very often because of it. Quality cloths.
They always have adorable indie clothes and the gifts are always hilarious! great store highly recoment it!
A bit pricey but has all of the cutest fashion and home accessories. Sales associates are usually very nice
Can always find something good on the sale rack usually! Love the BDG brand demin products that they carry.
I love shopping here everything is so trendy and I like to bring my gf here and get her whatever she likes.
I can ALWAYS find something there! The clothes is my style to a "T" and the apartment decor is to die for!
I love the vibe the store has and the clothes are adorable but the prices are a little high most the time😬😜
One of my favorite shops! I am a vintage lover and when I don't have any luck at the thifty I turn to URBAN
I like to go here to get inspiration. I especially like the little off beat nick-knacks they always have.
Really bad quality clothes. Everything is over priced and is cheaply made. It is not worth the full price.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos