- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love finding awesome kitsch stuff here, but will only buy when it is on sale. It is all pretty over priced.
Their store smells and is too expensive, but if that's your style it works and their quality is pretty good.
I have purchased only one thing from them it was the vamp stamp pretty happy with it pretty easy to also use
SO MANY CUTE CLOTHES!!! The only problem is they’re super expensive. Their clothes are high quality and cute
Cute funcky clothing for teenagers and young adults. I go here to buy my t shirts and jeans for a low price.
I love shopping here they always have so many cool items but it is kinda pricy. They always have great deals!
Awesome vibes and great ambiance inside every store. I would buy everything if I could, but its so expensive!
I personally don't shop here because its just an overpriced thrift shop. I rather shop at a local
I love urban! I can't really shop here unless they are having good sales but still! They have great clothes!!
One of my favorite shops! I am a vintage lover and when I don't have any luck at the thifty I turn to URBAN
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos