- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I got one of my birthday outfits for this shop. It's was cute . They have a lot of unique, different things .
So great. They sell so many things. There should be more people walking around but most stuff if affordable.
I absolutely love Urban Outfitters, but anymore I only use them for a style guide. The prices get ridiculous!
I love this store and I always go straight to the sale rack because you can find cute things for good deals!
Urban outfitters is always a hit or miss for me. I dont always find stuff but they have super adorable stuff.
They have some really cute clothes, but i think for the cheap material they use the price should be cheaper.
They have really cute clothes and I love their apartment stuff. The only problem is they are a bit pricey /:
I love their styles. They are a bit pricey but they also have great sales. This is one of my favorite stores.
No plus sizes ? Me no likey dislike ! Can we get some plus sizes up in this store and more locations near tx
The majority of stuff in their stores aren't nice enough for how high the price is-styles are cute, though.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos