- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Really unique clothing items but you can also find staple items. Fun place to look around but quite expensive.
Urban outfitters has some lovely clothing,makeup, shoes and accessories the prices are a bit high but worth it
Love, love, love Urban Outfitters! Such an awesome place to shop for all sorts of cute clothes and accessories!
I love this place cute stuff I got my pastel mauve vans there .Great selection of makeup and the store is chic.
Wonderful store with great service I just with it wasn’t so expensive! Sometimes it can be very hard to afford
I've never found anything that I liked at this store... Wish I could bit just not impressed with this place...
I am obsessed with this store. if i had more money I'd buy everything. so trendy and just awesome. love urban!
Really really overpriced for the items that they sell here. Some cool stuff and I always like to look around
I love shopping here they always have so many cool items but it is kinda pricy. They always have great deals!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos