- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
They have the best I teams their clothes are adorable but they are so over priced, i wait to shop the sale rack
Urban is a little expensive but it has the cutest clothes. I can always find at least a few things I like here
Every time I go to urban outfitters they have something new on the shelf. They have really cute tops and shorts
Urban outfitters is wayyyyyyyyyyy to expensive . They have unique clothing but the prices are highly over rated
I love shopping at Urban. They always have a great sale section and their gifts and books are so cute and funny
I shop here a lot and buy a lot of items from here. I live the retro and grunge look of this brand of clothes .
I love the styles that they present in this store. The price is a bit pricey but worth the products and items.
I am obsessed with this store. if i had more money I'd buy everything. so trendy and just awesome. love urban!
I love urban! They have some of the best tops and cardigans. It is somewhat pricey but they have great sales.
They have really nice clothing and super cute home good items but I think UO prices are a little bit too high.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos