- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love the clothes they have. They also sell tony molly which is a plus but everything in the store is overpriced
They make a great brands of clothing and they are amazing great. I like the material of the clothing. I recommend
Great clothes and super up to date with fashion trends but wayyy too over priced! Their sale rack is great though
All of the clothes and accessories are perfect for me, but i cant afford to shop there as often as i would like.
The quality of their clothing is amazing. However they are so expensive. Their style is very unique and vintage.
Love this store! They have some unique clothing. Hard to find pieces and great quality. I love the unique jeans.
It is always quite the experience going into the store. The styles are very unique, but can be pretty expensive.
I like this store , i visit every week to see whats new in store , just a little expensive but its good quality 😃
I love love love very cute clothing !! Very fashionable especially in summer they have very cute items right now.
The store has cute clothes, but everything is too expensive. The clothes usually go on sale within a few months.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos