- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The outfits might be cute at times, but the quality is not matching the prices... Way too overpriced, even on sale
I love their clothes and brands they carry. I love the style and “aesthetic” of their products. SUCH A BIG FAN!!
I love urban outfitters, the style is so unique and vintage, the only thing i don't like is how expensive it is!
I use to love Urban Outfitters but their clothes fell apart after a few wears and just weren't worth the price.
They make a great brands of clothing and they are amazing great. I like the material of the clothing. I recommend
I love the clothes they have. They also sell tony molly which is a plus but everything in the store is overpriced
The quality of their clothing is amazing. However they are so expensive. Their style is very unique and vintage.
The store has cute clothes, but everything is too expensive. The clothes usually go on sale within a few months.
It is always quite the experience going into the store. The styles are very unique, but can be pretty expensive.
I like this store , i visit every week to see whats new in store , just a little expensive but its good quality 😃
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos