- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The things urban outfitters sell vary from cute to quirky. While a lot of these things are great, the price is high.
Can always find really cute stuff in the sale section. Full price items can get a little expensive for what they are.
I love love love the clothes in this store. Such unique, stylish clothes. Unfortunately, you pay way too much for it.
I love the styles of their clothing its just that the clothing runs so small i wish they would include bigger sizes
Great products! They have a gift section which makes it so easy to find something for a friend at a reasonable price!
Awesome styles and classy too i come here for outfits id like to wear out with family , to interviews ,or to school.
Cool place to shop when you are looking for something different. They always have something unique and one of a kind!
Shopping in store is always harder these days just because stock is usually light and sale staff is usually apathetic
I love this store. it is a bit pricey and sometimes it is hard to find clothing. they have really good service there.
Urban Outfitters is a good store but kind of over-priced for the quality of the products. I like it for some things.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos