- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Very unique store. Love the clothing options but not the price. Sorry but a casual dress isn't worth over $60 to me.
Overpriced, but occasionally I find a great deal. Their prices are what keep me from shopping their more frequently.
Love the clothing and jewelry in this store. It is definitely unique the only thing is that it is kind of expensive.
But better! Good selection in brands and even better discounts on sales!! A little pricey but I like their selection
Can always find really cute stuff in the sale section. Full price items can get a little expensive for what they are.
This store has really cute things, whether is it clothing or little querky items but I wish it wasn't as expensive!
Urban Outfitters is a good store but kind of over-priced for the quality of the products. I like it for some things.
The things urban outfitters sell vary from cute to quirky. While a lot of these things are great, the price is high.
I love love love the clothes in this store. Such unique, stylish clothes. Unfortunately, you pay way too much for it.
I love the styles of their clothing its just that the clothing runs so small i wish they would include bigger sizes
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos