- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Great clothes, worth the price. They are always very up to date with new trends and they always have such cute clothes
Though it can be a bit expensive for my taste, I still like this store, especially their home decor. It's really cool.
Can find quirky fashions, home goods and even a beauty section. A bit pricey, but worth it to score some unique finds.
I got a swimsuit this summer that held up great and looks amazing on me. I also got it on sale so the price was great.
Besides the price of the clothing I really love this store. Their store is so unique and so much fun to shop around in!
Love this place very nice clothing always like getting gift cards for other people , one of my favorite places to shop
I enjoy browsing here but I love the fact that they carry my shoe size and have really cute dresses for petite people.
This is for suburbanite kiddos who want to be cool. Don't shop here. Please. It's lame and you'll pay 40 for a tshirt.
This store is one of the coolest stores ever. They do tend to be pretty pricey, but they have all kinds of cute stuff.
I enjoy browsing here but I love the fact that they carry my shoe size and have really cute dresses for petite people!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos