- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The only items you should buy at UO should be on sale! Regular items are usually overpriced and are marked down quickly.
Urban outfitters have really cute clothes.. but they are too expensive ..even most of their sale items are expensive...
A little pricey for a college budget but there's always sales going on so stay up on those! You can find some great deals
Vintagy stylish clothes! Absolutely in love with this store. I do have to admit it's pricey but hey I think it's worth it!
Urban Outfitters has a lot of unique things. It's a fun store to shop around in, but a lot of the clothes are overpriced.
Urban Outfitters is a very unique company but I'm turned off by their vulgar advertising and products. A bit too edgy.
Great store. But I give it a B, i think they could lower their prices on certain things. But they do have a unique store
I love their clothes and accessories. I also love that they always let me take my dog in with me even though she is huge!
I recently ordered some clothes from UO online and it came super fast! I was so happy to see that box on my doorstep!
Urban outfitters has up to date, morden, hip, stylish, everyday kind of clothes and accessories for every genre of style
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos