- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Honestly this is one of my favorite stores and when I shop online everything I like I can always get for a discounted price
One of my favorite stores ever to shop at! The products sold fit my style so well. Few things are a tad bit pricey though.
Love urban outfitters but it's to expensive for me the store is nice and unique inside and always clean and friendly staff
I got all my sweaters here! I come here when they have sale items I love or if my mom gets me a giftcard. I love it there!
They have such cute stuff some stuff is hit and miss kinda expensive but they are constantly having sales so not too bad!
If you want a unique piece this is the store for you! The prices very reasonable and the clothing is unique, chic, and fun!
The clothes are very nice but sometime the seams come apart way too easily and doesn't have the same quality for all items.
Urban outfitters has some great clothing. Everything is cute, but most of the time it is far more expensive than necessary.
Great store with amazing sales and deals if you wait for the right seasons and are willing to sift through the sales racks!
Good company. Decent sales and easy returns. Will continue to shop here. Biggest con is the prices/ quality of some items.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos