- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
One of my favorite stores ever to shop at! The products sold fit my style so well. Few things are a tad bit pricey though.
Love their style and plenty of selections that they have.. simply love it.. its a fun shopping trip with my sisters their..
Urban outfitters has the best unique and edgy clothing and accessories they are kind of pricey but it's worth it trust me
Urban outfitters is one of my favorite stores! They have fantastic vintage clothing. If only it just wasn't so expensive!
I do not like this store. It feels like you are walking into like an old industrial building, and I don't like the clothes.
Honestly this is one of my favorite stores and when I shop online everything I like I can always get for a discounted price
I used to like to shop here, but now they are overpriced & most of their clothes are hipster fashion, not really my style.
Love urban outfitters but it's to expensive for me the store is nice and unique inside and always clean and friendly staff
Not bad nifty and cool nice service and products which is good it could be better and some prices are abit much but not bad
I got all my sweaters here! I come here when they have sale items I love or if my mom gets me a giftcard. I love it there!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos