BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Chloe B.
Richmond, VA
Great store, love love love. I want basically every product in there. I furnished my apartment last year with their blankets and rugs and tapestries and stuff and it looked great! Their clothes are also to die for, I would wear everything if I could! They’re just so expensive 😭😭 the sale section is the place to be if ya broke
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Urban is another go to store for me . I love the style they offer when it comes from anything to clothes , to candles and home supplies or even makeup . They have it all and everything is very good quality with a nice earthy style .
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like Urban Outfitters for some of their basics. Some of their clothes are a bit too trendy in a way that I personally would not buy these products, but they have a decent collection of sneakers and tops that go on sale from time to time. I don't go hear often, but I like seeing what they have when I get emails for them
Christina O.
Urban Outfitters is expensive for what it is. It has bohemian kind of clothing for designer price. They have some really cute things if you are looking for home decor and that type of thing, but I wouldn't really recommend clothing shopping here.
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Not only is it a great place to shop for clothing an accessories, but I particularly love their home department! I have gotten so many things from Urban for my home, including a comforter, pillow sets, chairs, home accessories, etc. I could style my home by Urban! They always have great sales and I love everything there.
Gabrielle R.
I love urban outfitters. They seem to have everything here. I have shopped here several times a year for the past few years and I'm still in love. The quality of their clothing is amazing and I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends.
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
LOVE! They have an urban on my college campus and it has become my go-to shopping spot. The clothes are quite trendy and range from cute and flirty to comfy and grungy. I constantly get compliments on my tshirts, dresses, and sweaters that I buy from here. The quality is great for the pricepoint! absolutely love!!!!
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I do not love this store or hate it. I have neutral feelings towards it. I just feel their prices are exaggerated for nothing. Most of their clothes can be found anywhere for a cheaper price but it’s just the “brands” they deal with. They have cool stuff at times but it’s expensive.
Their jewelry are nice though.
Yvette R.
Sometimes urban outfitters can be a bit pricy, but I love the tapestries from the site! All the tapestries I have are from there and I recieve many compliments. I do have to say that I purchase more of the sale items than regular priced items.
Bethany K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I loved urban a few years back but I think their clothing is a bit overpriced. Yes it's cute but it's also trendy. I only have one piece of clothing from here that had withstood 4 years of wear and it's still in great shape - the other stuff didn't wear as well and had to go. Again, very cute but pricy.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.