- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Great store, love love love. I want basically every product in there. I furnished my apartment last year with their blankets and rugs and tapestries and stuff and it looked great! Their clothes are also to die for, I would wear everything if I could! They’re just so expensive 😭😭 the sale section is the place to be if ya broke
Urban is another go to store for me . I love the style they offer when it comes from anything to clothes , to candles and home supplies or even makeup . They have it all and everything is very good quality with a nice earthy style .
I like Urban Outfitters for some of their basics. Some of their clothes are a bit too trendy in a way that I personally would not buy these products, but they have a decent collection of sneakers and tops that go on sale from time to time. I don't go hear often, but I like seeing what they have when I get emails for them
Urban Outfitters is expensive for what it is. It has bohemian kind of clothing for designer price. They have some really cute things if you are looking for home decor and that type of thing, but I wouldn't really recommend clothing shopping here.
Not only is it a great place to shop for clothing an accessories, but I particularly love their home department! I have gotten so many things from Urban for my home, including a comforter, pillow sets, chairs, home accessories, etc. I could style my home by Urban! They always have great sales and I love everything there.
I love urban outfitters. They seem to have everything here. I have shopped here several times a year for the past few years and I'm still in love. The quality of their clothing is amazing and I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends.
LOVE! They have an urban on my college campus and it has become my go-to shopping spot. The clothes are quite trendy and range from cute and flirty to comfy and grungy. I constantly get compliments on my tshirts, dresses, and sweaters that I buy from here. The quality is great for the pricepoint! absolutely love!!!!
I do not love this store or hate it. I have neutral feelings towards it. I just feel their prices are exaggerated for nothing. Most of their clothes can be found anywhere for a cheaper price but it’s just the “brands” they deal with. They have cool stuff at times but it’s expensive.
Their jewelry are nice though.
Their jewelry are nice though.
Sometimes urban outfitters can be a bit pricy, but I love the tapestries from the site! All the tapestries I have are from there and I recieve many compliments. I do have to say that I purchase more of the sale items than regular priced items.
I loved urban a few years back but I think their clothing is a bit overpriced. Yes it's cute but it's also trendy. I only have one piece of clothing from here that had withstood 4 years of wear and it's still in great shape - the other stuff didn't wear as well and had to go. Again, very cute but pricy.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos