- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters has extremely stylish clothes and very high prices. A lot of the time a purchase just isn't worth it anymore.
I love the coolness and uniqueness of the products. However. I wish it were cheaper for what it is and there was more variety.
UO is known for it's really trendy and fashionable clothing but also for being over priced. Also the quality isn't super great.
I find so many products on here I love but unfortunately they do run on the pricier side so I can't buy as much as I'd like to
I love their clothes but they're way too over priced! I could find very similar pieces at H&M or Forever21 for half the price!
I have never been here but i go on the website a lot & they have the cutest, most trendy stuff! but they are kinda expensiive...
I love this store. It's so edgy and on trend. Also, I love the ability to customize your own style. Def a staple in my closet.
Great clothes but a bit on the expensive side. I usually buy off the sale rack but there clothes are definitely nice and trendy
love this store! such cute clothes and little knick knacks. a bit too pricey for me which sucks because i love they’re clothes!
I could get the same shirt at a different store for a lower price!, Their stuff is cute but Id skip it for a different price!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos