- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Very expensive but I love the way the store is set up and I love their bra and underwear section. They have really good sales too
I absolutely love almost everything in the store, it just isn't affordable. Especially when I can find similar things elsewhere.
one of my favorite stores. for the most part clothes are reasonably priced and good quality. i love a lot of their bralettes too!
I love the style here, but the quality and price don't match. Pretty much a step above forever21 but the price is like triple.
Great quality, but if you're on a budget this is not the place for you to go. It's very pricey! But they do have amazing sales.
Love this store, very stylish and comfortable but the price is over priced with certain piece of clothing. Love their tops tho!
Although their pricing is a little overpriced in my opinion ,they have a great selection of clothing! I love urban outfitters!
Pricey but great quality of clothes. I love their styles and the designs. I shop clearances so I save money and can buy more.
Best store ever in my opinion! So many cute options from tops to bottoms, a little bit on the pricy side but worth the quality!
In love with thid store, one of the ones I always consider when shopping, always checking their furniture and decoration deals!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos