- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I like the style of their clothing and a lot of it you can't find (similar styles) at mall stores but they are very over priced.
Yes they do have nice selection of items in here but waaaaay to pricey! I honestly think they are over priced And over rated.. :(
Refused to shop here after the "eat less" shirt came out. Anorexia is not something you promote. It is a serious health illness.
In recent years the quality has suffered a bit, but I can always count on Urban Outfitters to have the friendliest relaxed styles
I usually don't shop at Urban Outfitters only because of the outrageous prices. But they do have some really really cute clothes.
I love urban but the only downside is that they're a little over price on items that material wise shouldn't cost me around $100+
I think its a hit or miss with this clothing store. You have to really invest you're time in looking for something worth buying.
Love the atmosphere!!! The styles are fun and a bit on the pricey side. Although if you shop the sales, they are indeed fabulous.
I never find anyting at UO. I think if you go to forever 21 you can find the same exact type of clothing for the half the price.
Most of the stuff is overpriced ut ngl theres nice decoration and clothes and gadgets and things like that so its a p rad store
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos