- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I definitely prefer shopping in Urban Outfitters stores than on their website. I love deals, and the sale sections in stores are out of this world. I got a beautiful dress for $9!! If you don't find stuff on sale, pretty much everything else is overpriced. I like the quality of the clothing and the different brands they carry. The employees are usually nice. I recommend!
This store has everything I'll ever need to get ready. I love all the outfits they put together. The people are always so friendly and helpful. I never feel like I'm bothering them. I can't go to the mall without going here first.
Meh. I've always gone into this store but rarely walk out with anything, ESPECIALLY at full price. Crappy quality that's "Boho" or "trendy" that they sell for insane prices. The employees are snotty and don't care about customers.
The trendiest store happening right now. The prices can be pretty high but when you catch them on a good sale day you can get super cute things for a fair price. I also love their home and accessories section as well as their clothes.
I used to love love love Urban Outfitters with all my heart, but recently I feel that the price of their merchandise doesn't quite match the quality. The last couple times I have been into the store even the sale section had ridiculous prices for items that were severely damaged. Also the individuals working at the store had the worst uppity attitude I have ever encountered.
Urban outfitters is definitely not a store for everyone due to the fact that their style is very odd not a lot of people like this kind of style style but they do have some really cool weird odd T-shirts that I am person like personally like aside from that they have really cool camera and more vintage stuff that I like and most people do too
I can't support this company for many reasons. Overpriced for one. And the things they've tried to make trendy such as murder, eating disorders, etc. And don't even get me started on the Navajo thing they pulled..wish they'd get it together already..
I can spend hours in this store. Although pricey you get to have fun exploring the store and the customer service is always on point. The merchandising and layout of the store is appealing at every turn. I enjoy all the fun novelty products they have in their store. Their accessories for women is to die for. I love what Urban Outfitters has to offer.
I love browsing their products because everything is fun and cute (my favorite is the home accessory section) but usually very expensive. You can usually find the same products elsewhere for cheaper but it's a good place for ideas.
I really like Urban Outfitters. They're a trendy, cool store that has a wide variety of clothing that ranges from cheap to expensive. The only reason why I took a star off was because their customer service in the store isn't the best. The employees don't really help you find things very well. But other than that, I really enjoy shopping here!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos