- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love urban outfitter, their clothing are expensive but the style are nice also the material they use to make clothes is great too
I love there clothes super super trendy it's kind of a hipster store the only thing is it's so so expensive I also love there makeup
I love shopping at Urban Outfitters. They have clothes that are styled a little different. But fit great and love it. Great quality.
I really like Urban Outfitters but their clothes are really expensive. but they are a good choice if you want a "hipster" type look
I love their clothes but i cant afford any of it unless they have a huge sale and that sucks but i still love their style and clothes
Used to be my go-to store. Love the collection of cute dresses and unique pieces. Their accessories are always on point and trendy.
always great service when i go into the store. the associates are always helpful. i shop there pretty frequently. always coming back.
I love their odds and ends. They always have unique gifts, but I don't love their clothes. They are a bit too odd and hipster for me
I like Urban Outfitters. They usually have great deals in the sale section. They carry good products and I can always find something.
I love all the clothing here and it is where I buy a lot of my clothing. The only downside is that their clothing is a little pricey.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos