- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
You can always find the most unique things here. The clothing is pretty pricey but I honestly only go here to buy trinkets and jewelry
This store is really awesome. They have fun things, and great clothes, all in one store. I can always find something I wanna buy here.
UO has a lot of nice stuff, but it's overpriced. I can find similar if not the same products for a lot cheaper if I look hard enough.
Urban Outfitters has really good stuff. They don't just sell clothes. You can buy things for your house, cameras, music stuff and more.
i love UO but i wish their stuff can be more affordable cause it’s very cute clothes but expensive and i don’t have that kind of money
One of my go to stores for cute, inexpensive fashions. Definitely one of my faves when I need to add a little something to my wardrobe.
Super cool and trendy styles. Some clothes are a little too pricey for their quality but overall they have a wide selection of apparel
UO has the cutest apparel. I go here every fall to buy adorable sweaters and socks. I come here for all of my apartment stuff as well.
Omg this clothing store has such amazing outfits! I love going shopping their with my sisters. The dresses are just dropped dead gorge.
I love UO. They have everything you can think of when it comes to fashion. Makeup, clothes, shoes, etc. The Afterpay option is awesome.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos