- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters. I love the merchandise all over the store. but I cannot patronize it as often as I would like due to the higher prices.
I usually only buy books from here, but I like the store. I think they're pretty overpriced but their book selection is very interesting.
Not a fan of the prices & the style.. Well, it's either really good or not so much. I have trouble finding things that are more my style
Urban always has super cute clothes. They can be a little pricey, but I always find amazing things in the sale section at a great price.
I love Urban outfitters. They have a great selection of clothes. They are really pricey though so I do not shop here on a regular basis.
This store is a little pricey but its great for finding vintage and edgy things, i also love all the books that they sell ad graphic tees
Love all of the different sweaters and clothes they have here. Recently bought a gorgeous sweater for fall and I'm so excited to wear it!
I actually love the home goods that they sell here. I don't buy anything but stuff for the home or things that are on a really great sale.
Has a nice variety but things get pricey. I shop mostly on the sale items or on the clearance section online, seems to be the best deal.
The things from here at pretty amazing but I can't see myself buying anything unless it's on sale the regular prices are too expensive !
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos