- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I used to love urban outfitters. They are still a great store but there pricing went up and I'm not going to buy a plaid flannel for $70.
I love urban outfitters. Not a place I can normally shop at because it isssss a bit pricey but they have an amazing selection of clothes
Urban always has super cute clothes. They can be a little pricey, but I always find amazing things in the sale section at a great price.
I love everything UO sells, I just can't usually afford it! Lots of cute boho/hipster-type clothes, which is pretty trendy at the moment.
Not a fan of the prices & the style.. Well, it's either really good or not so much. I have trouble finding things that are more my style
Decent products but the only thing that gets me is the prices for the different clothing. Not really that worth it because of the price.
This store is a little pricey but its great for finding vintage and edgy things, i also love all the books that they sell ad graphic tees
I have been I. Li be with this store since my mother used to shop there when I was a child. Always love the funkyness and current trands.
Walking into an Urban Outfitters is like walking into a museum, the clothing is like art! Everything is high quality and fashion forward.
Has a nice variety but things get pricey. I shop mostly on the sale items or on the clearance section online, seems to be the best deal.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos