BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Urban Outfitters has been making a lot of controversial moves over the years. From trying to take the artistic rights away from Native Americans, to selling a fake bloody Kent State University sweatshirt (you know, the one who had the mass shooting where people died?) and calling it "fashion", this company really needs to revaluate its morals. I do not recommend this company at all.
Stormy D.
York, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really liked this store when I was a teen, unfortunately the closest one to me that I was able to visit was in Philly. They had a lot of very cool unique items not just clothes. I agree with some of the other reviews that some of the items really aren't worth the price.
Gabby M.
Marina, CA
Alot of the things here are over priced and not too great of quality but sometimes you can find really cute things worth price !! The closest urban outfitters to me is 2 hours away so I don't really shop there but whenever I see one I definitely check it out !
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I used to shop here all the time, I still shop here because I love the accessories they carry! I've shopped a couple times online at this retailer and I would say they are moderately priced. I bought a blanket here that was my favorite splurge quite a few years back so thats why I have to see whats new here occasionally hoping to find that next splurge product!
Victoria F.
chicago
Urban is okay. I like going there as more of an “instant gratification” store. Meaning, when I know I need a haul of clothes for pretty much any season or occasion, I can always count on it. Quality and price wise, not always the greatest. I’ve definitely had several items that have fallen apart in the first wash cycle, even items with a large price tag. Overall, urban has been very dependable and consistent.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I definitely prefer shopping in Urban Outfitters stores than on their website. I love deals, and the sale sections in stores are out of this world. I got a beautiful dress for $9!! If you don't find stuff on sale, pretty much everything else is overpriced. I like the quality of the clothing and the different brands they carry. The employees are usually nice. I recommend!
Sarah M.
This store has everything I'll ever need to get ready. I love all the outfits they put together. The people are always so friendly and helpful. I never feel like I'm bothering them. I can't go to the mall without going here first.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Meh. I've always gone into this store but rarely walk out with anything, ESPECIALLY at full price. Crappy quality that's "Boho" or "trendy" that they sell for insane prices. The employees are snotty and don't care about customers.
Tori R.
Dorchester, MA
The trendiest store happening right now. The prices can be pretty high but when you catch them on a good sale day you can get super cute things for a fair price. I also love their home and accessories section as well as their clothes.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
I used to love love love Urban Outfitters with all my heart, but recently I feel that the price of their merchandise doesn't quite match the quality. The last couple times I have been into the store even the sale section had ridiculous prices for items that were severely damaged. Also the individuals working at the store had the worst uppity attitude I have ever encountered.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.