- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Regardless of the pricey shirts or useless household items, everything in this store is 100 percent my style, and they never go out of style.
I work at this place and I absolutely love the clothes. Urban Outfitters is always being innovative and trendsetting in the fashion world!!
Hands down favorite item I've purchased in a while. A lot warmer than expected and extremely plush and comfortable for travel and outdoors.
I love these clothes and their quality and style but they are waaaaaay too expensive! I don’t want to spend that much money on a tank top!
Some the items they sell are cute but they charge WAAAAY too much! the most I've bought at one time is 2 items and those were on sale lol
Anything that is somewhat reasonably priced is usually poor quality. Only worth it if you have the cash to spend on the higher end brands.
Some of their clothing is nice but definitely overpriced. Every time I find something I like it's either overpriced or not so good quality.
LOVE EVERYTHING here from the top to the bottom. Even in adulthood I can feel stylish but not like I am trying to hard when shopping at UO
I love urban outfitters. I have a comforter from here and it's super cute. I love what the store has to offer and they have great products
I love urban I shop there wayyyy too much! The clothes are very high quality and it’s kind of a one stop shop for everything fashion wise!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos