- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I've only been here once, but the store I went to was awesome, they are a bit pricey but the style the have here is great even for the fellas
UO has great quality clothing, but they are just overly priced. Best time to go shopping here is during the holiday deals! Especially online.
Lately i have been having a hard time finding good pieces from here that is affordable. some are nice and trendy, but some are just too funky
Very good quality products, always friendly service, easy to use rewards app, I always stop there first when I go on a shopping spree!
I hate the store, they rude and expensive also they don't have any clothes for people that at size 10 and up not everyone is skinny the fuck
Urban Outfitters is my favorite store of all time. Every piece of clothing, as well as accessories, is so adorable. I will always shop here!
I love this store. It has a wide variety of stuff. Many of their items are overpriced but if you catch them ona good sale you will be happy.
As much as I enjoy shopping at Urban Outfitters, I have found that you can get a lot of similar products for half the price at other places.
Regardless of the pricey shirts or useless household items, everything in this store is 100 percent my style, and they never go out of style.
This store is just not what it used to be. I used to adore shopping here, but now I just feel like they are trying too hard to fit an image.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos