- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love their clothes and everything they sell. But why everything is so damn pricey? Sometimes I have to spend over 200$ for just two things.
I have only been to this store a couple of times and I found really cute clothes. The only down side is they don't have one by where I live.
I love this store. It has a wide variety of stuff. Many of their items are overpriced but if you catch them ona good sale you will be happy.
Though this store has a lot cute trendy clothes and accessories, it is very overpriced for its quality. Even the sales rack can be expensive.
This store is on the expensive side but the clothes are unique and of very good quality. I seem to always find something every time i go in.
Items are on the pricey side buy I do love this store. I live their highwaisted jeans, and once in a while you can find some bargaims here.
Such a great store! I especially like going around the holidays because they have great stocking stuffers for friends or "joke" type gifts.
Definitely overpriced, but cute stuff. Most of the things are styles that you can find elsewhere. Not classy at all, but not necessarily bad
Love Urban Outfitters! I've found great clothing items, purses, accessories and home decor from here! They always have great sale items too!
Always up to date with the trends and has some really cute and fashionable clothing in here. My mom loves it too even though it is expensive.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos