- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Lots of amazing things and I love the layout design of the entire store. Except the prices are just disgusting. WAY overpriced for everything.
Cute styles, love walking into the store and window shopping. personally, too expensive to buy anything off sale...or on sale most the time too
I wish I had one closer to me to shop more often at. But I have shopped online and I'm impressed with what their online ordering has to offer.
I love their accessories and clothes for my Hubby. As for the women's clothes, I only wish they'd carry bigger sizes. We're not all a size 6.
I really like urban outfitters. They have the cutest clothes ever. Seriously the cutest. I'm giving it 4 stars because it is kind of expensive
I love urban outfitters! They have very cute and trendy clothes. It's affordable but can also be a bit expensive depending on the brand within.
You never go to UO and go straight the normal clothes, you ALWAYS head to clearance first, they have gorgeous things and ugh why pay full price
I agree that they're totally overpriced with sometimes low quality. They do have cute items for the home. I'd only buy on-sale items from here.
The items they have range from a wide variety of things which I love, yes some things are a bit pricey but you can also snag some great deals.
I am strictly a "clearance items only" shopper at Urban even though at times I wish I could buy everything in sight! Very edgy and unique stuff
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos