- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love going into this store and seeing what they have. It is pretty expensive but they usually have a good sale section that is more affordable!
Very hip and modern. Reminds me of a hipster's closet. Kinda expensive. Love the books for sale inside the store, they're all hilarious and cute
Although it is a bit expensive, the clothes are absolutely adorable! I guarantee that the products will be well worth your money if you save up!
I actually don't even shop here for the clothes normally. The random stuff they have in stock finds my attention usually always over the clothes.
Expensive prices, but if you check out the sale racks you can find great deals! I've purchased a couple of my favorite shirts(on sale) from here.
One of my favorite stores. has very interesting and trendy pieces that you can't find anywhere else. love their fun quirky gifts and accessories
I LOVE Urban Outfitters. The prices are a little high, but I love the unique items they offer and they always have great set up in their stores.
I fall in love with the clothes here each time I window shop this store but honestly the prices aren't affordable for me and it's such a shame :(
Urban outfitters has such cute clothes and shoes! I love everything in this store! It's really expensive, but I still like to look at everything!
They have really awesome clothes and accessories. If you can find something on sale it's great! But most of the time they are really overpriced.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos