- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love browsing the store in person more than I like shopping online if I go as find cute stuff that I would have not necessarily picked out online
Its a little overpriced but I still love buying their house decor and furniture, it seems to last longer than other places that I have bought from.
Everything here is SUPER cute but overpriced :( you can find a lot of cute shirts, shoes, and jewelry! But i prefer forever21 over urban outfitters
Urban Outfitters has very cute clothes and some have good quality. Although, they should lower some of there prices because they are to expensive.
UO trendy. More hipster or bohemian really. I love that they offer a variety of brands ranging in price and style. They also offer beauty products
I find urban outiftters to be over priced. The pieces and quality are just okay. I do like their graffic tees though, they always have good variety
I do like Urban Outfitters they could be a little too much in cost its best to go when they have sales cause then you find something real cute <33
Love this store! They have unique pieces that can be difficult to find elsewhere. The prices are fair and I like the fit of most of the clothes.
I like urban outfitters but I feel like it's a more expensive forever 21 tho I like their fashion and trends but I'd prefer to shop at forever 21
This place is just to expensive for the average person to shop. Hardly ever sales either and most of the stuff you can find at a cheaper price.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos