- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Great store. I enjoy shopping at the local Columbus Ohio one, can be pricey though. I love everything there. I always spend my life saves there haha
I love the store and have bought a couple of things. However it is SO OVERPRICED. I can't buy some of the cute things because of how expensive it is.
I love the store and the products, but I don't feel that they are worth the price in most cases. I'm not going to pay 30 bucks for a plain t-shirt..
There are many unique piece's you can find at this store. The prices can me a little expensive, but the clothing is chic, different and super cute!
There clothing is great but they rip after a few washes. Deff not worth your money. I think your better off going to some thrifty shop. CHEAP CHEAP
Urban Outfitters has very cute clothes and some have good quality. Although, they should lower some of there prices because they are to expensive.
I absolutely am in love with this clothing store. I love their bohemian styles as well as crochet styles. Again I wish they'd include more XL sizes
I wait until their items go to clearance and then purchase! They actually have sooo much cute stuff for your home. And random fun party stuff too!
Not as good as they used to be... I feel like their womens selection has become more expensive and worse quality. Wish they would go back in time.
Urban outfitters is my favorite store to shop at. Though on the pricier side urban has the cutest most trendy clothes and has a great quality items
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos