- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Great tings. Bad prices. I wish honestly the prices were more acceptable! I think the discounts are good tho, but lately the stores have been slacking
I love Urban Outfitters. They have super amazing clothes that are right up my ally. I just wish they weren't so expensive - I can't really shop here!
Dope store even though they are sometimes pricey but I love shopping here! There always something extrodinary here to love and it's not just clothes
I love urban outfitters' clothes so much.. Wish I could afford more of them! They are very pricey but I tend to find things in the clearance section
Great home decor, great casual clothes for a twenty-something. A lot of their clothes are built for shorter girls, they don't carry many tall sizes.
Great store. I enjoy shopping at the local Columbus Ohio one, can be pricey though. I love everything there. I always spend my life saves there haha
LOVE THIS STORE! They have the cutest stuff and anything I buy from there always gets compliments. It is expensive, but I buy the sale stuff there.
I used to love this store. Then it moved away from my area. I used to shop here all the time, they offer great sales all the time. Bring it back.
Love the styles and trends coming out of the store and I also love love love their sales. They should definitely have a wider range of sizes though.
I love the cute items but not there clothes.The items do cost a lot but they are so cute and unique. I think every store needs a unique stuff aisle.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos