- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Love the style the offer. It is very expensive though. If you check their online sale items you're bound to find something you'll love at a decent price!
I love urban outfitters. It's very hipster but that's pretty much what the main style is these days. I love it! And you can find so many cool gifts here :)
Although there clothes can be pricy, the quality of clothes is well worth it. They have a variety of clothes to choose from. All the clothes are very cute.
Urban is my fave store. Even though their clothes are expensive they are good quality and will last. They carry the most in style clothes out of any store!
I work at an urban outfitters store and I still love their clothing but they lost the "urban" in their clothes & it's expensive but I still shop here often
I love all the range of products they carry. They are also starting to have a lot of affordable k beauty also. The workers are always friendly and helpful.
Urban Outfitters is ridiculously over expensive and thrives on selling "trendy" things. Not my thing although they sell cute things it's just not worth it.
I love this store. I recently bought the cutest crop top from here for my birthday. I usually don't shop at urban but when I do I always find great buys.
I do 90% of my shopping at Urban. It is a high-quality clothing store for trendy clothes. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth the price.
Urbannnnnnnn. I love this store with a passion. Omg i mean the store is ridiculously expensive but i always find something in the sale section everytime
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos