- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Hit or miss, pricey and sometimes sell downright tacky controversial items. It's best to wait for a sale on the hit items if you can. Never pay full price.
Always has the trendiest pieces out. However, it is extremely overpriced. Most of the clothes aren't that high quality. I like buying tapestries from here.
I love my duvet I bought here. It is very thick and has held up very well. Love the ties to keep your comforter in place. Wish they sold bedding in stores.
I love their selection of clothing, decoration items, makeup, and novelties, but the price is very difficult to reason with unless there's a sale going on.
Although I love the hipster look, I can't seem to jive well with their clothing. However, I love their accessories, knick knacks, and their funny Tshirts.
Urban has become my favorite place to purchase my skinny jeans. They have so many options and colors and are very reasonable compared to other retailers.
Quality aint too great and things are overpriced for what they really are. great styling and brand management (except for few controversies on plagiarism).
Love the clothing hate the prices! This store always have amazing pieces and I love how they're always so trendy. I really can't complain about this store
If you are looking for original accessories and clothes you will find them here, but don't think it will be cheap, most of the time things are overpriced
I LOVE the clothes and accessories from this store. Very in trend and stylish BUT it can be soo expensive!! For example, I saw a shirt there for about $45!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos