BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Julie L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really unique atmosphere! I enjoy it! The clothes can be out there so it depends on your style! It can get pretty expensive so the sales section is a must!
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
UO has been one of my favorite stores for almost a decade. I shop their sales religiously and LOVE their clothing and brands you can't find anywhere else.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I have been shopping here for about ten years now and I have no plan to stop! I love the clothing they offer and the quality is great, so worth the price!
Alia J.
I work at an urban outfitters store and I still love their clothing but they lost the "urban" in their clothes & it's expensive but I still shop here often
Lizzy  K.
Cute clothes, but they have been getting some bad attention recently in the news for what products and messages they are supporting. Pretty overpriced too.
Brittany B.
Totally love Urban, I just wish they weren't as expensive considering some items they sell aren't as hard to find else where for a more reasonable price.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
This place is so overpriced it is ridiculous. also after they did the kent state sweatshirt with "blood stains" i have just lost so much respect for them.
Daniella H.
It's an interesting place to browse. They have some cute clothes and interesting knick knacks. It's hipster central. It's a bit too pricey for the quality.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
UO has very nice clothing and also cool nicknacks only thing i dislike are the prices. i don't wanna be paying almost 70$ on a shirt i can find at like f21
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
UO is a great store! Love to browse for me and bring my teens for outfits. They never complain for a trip to this store. Love the styles and the prices.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.