BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Brianna M.
Urban Outfitters is a great store, they are pricey, but also very good. Its a store that you really have to look around in to find the good and unique stuff.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all the stuff they have in their store. I especially love their interior decor stuff. The only issue is just how expensive everything in the store is.
Melissa K.
Wichita, KS
The clothing here is so fashion foward and I love the aesthetic of this entire store. It's absolutely perfect except for the fact that it is super expensive.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Not a fan of this store as their ethics suck and some of their clothes are offensive. The items are way too overpriced too, why spend 50 dollars on a shirt?
Evelyn R.
Los Angeles, CA
This store carries some wonderful items but I do have to say they are pricey. I guess that's the downside. If I go here I usually check out the sale section!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very very pricey. Some things aren't worth $60 to hang in a closet. i do have a scarf from there that i just love and cannot wait for winter again to use it!
Julie L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really unique atmosphere! I enjoy it! The clothes can be out there so it depends on your style! It can get pretty expensive so the sales section is a must!
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
UO has been one of my favorite stores for almost a decade. I shop their sales religiously and LOVE their clothing and brands you can't find anywhere else.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I have been shopping here for about ten years now and I have no plan to stop! I love the clothing they offer and the quality is great, so worth the price!
Emily  K.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love urban outfitters. It's very hipster but that's pretty much what the main style is these days. I love it! And you can find so many cool gifts here :)
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.