- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban Outfitters is a great store, they are pricey, but also very good. Its a store that you really have to look around in to find the good and unique stuff.
I love all the stuff they have in their store. I especially love their interior decor stuff. The only issue is just how expensive everything in the store is.
The clothing here is so fashion foward and I love the aesthetic of this entire store. It's absolutely perfect except for the fact that it is super expensive.
Not a fan of this store as their ethics suck and some of their clothes are offensive. The items are way too overpriced too, why spend 50 dollars on a shirt?
This store carries some wonderful items but I do have to say they are pricey. I guess that's the downside. If I go here I usually check out the sale section!
Very very pricey. Some things aren't worth $60 to hang in a closet. i do have a scarf from there that i just love and cannot wait for winter again to use it!
Really unique atmosphere! I enjoy it! The clothes can be out there so it depends on your style! It can get pretty expensive so the sales section is a must!
UO has been one of my favorite stores for almost a decade. I shop their sales religiously and LOVE their clothing and brands you can't find anywhere else.
I have been shopping here for about ten years now and I have no plan to stop! I love the clothing they offer and the quality is great, so worth the price!
I love urban outfitters. It's very hipster but that's pretty much what the main style is these days. I love it! And you can find so many cool gifts here :)
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos