- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Love their clothes but not the prices! I will say the best pair of jeans I've ever purchased was from there almost ten years ago... I need to get a new pair!
I love this store so much the have literally everything I could want. It is affordable but they also have pricey products. Just gotta look for what you want.
Window shopping or really shopping, there is always good stuff here to wear out casually or to festivals. Even their accessories and beauty stuff is awesome!
I really love all of the clothes at this store but it's just such a shame that the prices are so high if they weren't I would buy a lot more o their clothes
Love this store, love the sales, and LOVE the rewards program. The more i spend the more i want to spend. It’s a scary, dangerous circle for my bank account
Cool stuff...but pretty ridiculous over priced. Head to a thrift store and get just as abstract and original fashion without throwing money out the window.
I've never actually shopped here since it's so pricey. I might have a band tee or two actually. They have a lot of different items for all different styles.
They're not bad I can find things I like sometimes but it all just depends on the person you are . Like certain things are cute just preferably not my taste
Purchased a rain coat from here for a mission trip in the jungle of Costa Rica. Was so impressed as the coat did all it said it would! Well worth the money!
I can't afford this store, but I love to go into the store and browse. They have a good style most of the time and I love their home goods and knick knacks.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos