- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Definitely a different feel than other stores. I believe that Urban Outfitters can be more hipster than other stores, but if that is your style then go for it!
This store realistly should price their items in the same range as H&M. Most of the stuff is overpriced but sometimes it's so cool you have to spend the money
This place is super pricey but you can always check the sales! But I do love their home goods. I bought a very comfy rounded chair once. So pretty and stable.
Urban outfitters is a great place to find nice unique pieces but the problem is their so overpriced. The price you pay is almost never justified by the item.
I could probably spend forever just looking at the random things they have at this store. The clothes are nice, but so expensive (even on the clearance racks).
Urban Outfitters is a great store especially if you want that trendy hipster look without going full out hipster. But they could work on there size selection.
I absolutely love Urban Outfitters. It is by far my favorite place to shop. They are so creative and so trendy. It is so fun to shop there. I highly recommend!
Love the urban outfitter look and indie style just wish their sizes were more true to fit or that they had a bigger selection of sizes and weren't so expensive
I love this store. so much variety in such a small space. It’s always up to date on fashion trends. You’re never out of the loop when you’re shopping at urban.
I absolutely adore all their products but I don't shop here as much because of how much things cost. I always go in just to check out the SALE section though!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos